Dear valued Mariner Guesthouse guests, trade partners and friends:
Due to the Corona COVID-19 and related government interventions in South Africa, and as one of the leading tourist destinations in the Cape Peninsula, Mariner Guesthouse has implemented the following initiatives to safeguard both our guests and team.
1. All employees and guests are required to sanitize their hands on arrival and departure. Our hotel guests have access to additional hand soap in their suites.
2. All of our staff are trained on the latest COVID-19 prevention best practices.
3. Within our premises, rigorous hand-washing procedures are enforced among all staff, and all surface and floor cleaning routines have been increased.
4. We have spread out the seating at our dining area to ensure appropriate spacing of tables and thus reduce opportunity for contact between guests.
5. We are aware that travel restrictions have been put in place for certain countries and guests from those zones will not be allowed entry into South Africa. We hope to welcome back those guests who will be able to enjoy our hospitality this time, for a visit once all is clear and everyone can travel freely once more.
For urgent accommodation-related queries, please email our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we are working on contacting all guests individually over the next few days.
We thank you for your understanding and urge all citizens to work together in ensuring that the spread of this virus is brought under control.
The Public Hotline number for the Corona Virus in South Africa is: 0800-029-999