Spectacular views of Simon’s Town
Spectacular views of Simon’s Town from every room
Mariner Guesthouse & Villa was architecturally designed and custom built with space, comfort and luxury in mind for it’s guests. The décor is a combination of classic and modern, with a light maritime touch.
The building extends over four levels with a double-volume lounge featuring leather couches, Oriental carpets and a stone fireplace. The dining area has large windows and flows onto a large protected balcony where guests can enjoy panoramic ocean views and a hearty breakfast!
With access through our garden-gate and steps down to the center of town, our visitors can take a leisurely walk to shops, beaches or restaurants, all situated within a 1km radius.
Kick back and enjoy the Simon’s Town experience
- On-site manager and live-in staff members
- Off-street parking bays
- Large and spacious bedrooms, all with heating and cooling options
- Laundry service – cost per item
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Flat screen TV’s with DSTV satellite channels
- E-mail, photocopy and scanning facilities are available from our office
- Breakfast ~ Continental and a-la-carte menu for cooked breakfast options
- Lunch/ Dinner / Snack Platter / Picnic Basket available by prior arrangement
- Complimentary tea/coffee and filtered water in the dining area
- Self-help honesty bar in dining area and rooms
- Bar fridges, microwave, kettle, hair dryer
- Bed linen and towels with basic bathroom amenities provided
- Reliable and professional transfers can be arranged
- Small onsite library and games area
- Barbecue facilities for groups renting the house as a Villa.
The Continental Breakfast offers a variety of cereals, juice, yogurt, breads and preserves. An a-la-carte menu is available for a cooked breakfast, catering for different tastes and dietary requirements.
Open-plan Lounge and Dining Room
We use our own vegetables and herbs in our cooking, go to the beach as often as possible and offer a book exchange mini-library.