Need to travel to Simon’s Town/Cape Town for work or an essential service? Book your accommodation with us and get 30% off!
Our procedures have been strengthened and we have put in place all the necessary measures to welcome you with complete peace of mind.
We present here our Covid-19 health and safety measures:
1. Increased cleaning of common areas and disinfection of surfaces frequently touched by clients and team members.
2. Addition of bottles of hand sanitizer gel for everyone.
3. Wearing masks and appropriate uniforms by all members of our team.
4. Updated instructions and procedures for all team members: general hygiene standards and instructions on hand disinfection, not touching one’s face, coughing in one’s elbow and social distancing.
5. Rooms are cleaned one by one, completely, without coming and going.
6. Once a client’s stay is over, we leave the room unoccupied for 48 hours. For any stay of 2 nights or more, you will let us know if you want our team to access your room to clean it or not.
7. Breakfast (and any other meals) will be, for now, exclusively offered in your room.
8. Strict safety and hygiene measures in place in our laundry.
9. Register of everyone entering the premises.
10. Temperatures taken of everyone entering the premises.
What we ask you to do, for everyone’s safety :
1. Wash your hands frequently or use our hand sanitizer dispensers.
2. Maintain physical distancing.
3. Avoid handshakes and hugs.
4. Sneeze into your elbow.
5. Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose and mouth.
We look forward to seeing you again!
021 786 4528