1. The Western Cape have the longest coastline of the four coastal provinces. It stretches over 1000 kilometers.
2. You will find more plant species in the Table Mountain National Park than in the entire United Kingdom.
3. South Africa’s wine industry dates back to the 16 hundreds. The second Dutch governor of the Cape brought vines with him from Europe.
4. Cape Point is a tail of land that marks the south-westerly tip of Africa. It is home to birds, zebra, eland, reptiles and baboons.
5. The Route 62 in the Western Cape is the longest wine route in the world.
6. Table Mountain is in one of the most instantly recognizable landmarks in the world.
7. The Western Cape offers an abundance of hiking trails. You have a choice between coastal and mountain hikes.
Source Credit: Travellocalsa